Old Orchard Punch
Contributed by Old Orchard Staff
This classic punch is sure to please your guests. If you are serving this punch during the holiday season, dress it up by floating thinly sliced orange slices and throw in a few cinnamon sticks.
- 1 64 oz. bottle Old Orchard Healthy Balance Apple Juice cocktail juice, chilled
- 2 12 oz. cans Old Orchard Frozen Cranberry Juice Concentrate
- 2 cups Old Orchard Orange Juice
- 3 liters ginger ale, chilled
- 1 apple, sliced thinly crosswise
- In a large punch bowl (2 gal.), combine Old Orchard Apple Juice, Cranberry Juice Concentrate and Orange Juice.
- Stir until concentrate is dissolved.
- Slowly add ginger ale.
- Float whole apple slices on top of punch.