Raspberry Chocolate Coconut Rice Pudding
Contributed by Kristen H.
You cannot go wrong with Raspberry Chocolate Coconut Rice Pudding! This little snack is packed with flavor!
- 1 (13.5 ounce) can coconut milk
- 1/4 cup Old Orchard Red Raspberry Juice
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 1/2 cups steamed white rice
- Add coconut milk to a pot, and simmer.
- Stir in the raspberry juice, chocolate chips, honey, brown sugar, cinnamon, and the rice.
- Cook on medium heat, stirring as it is cooking, for about 6-8 minutes or until pudding starts to thicken and boil.