Wild Cherry Roasted Pork Loin
Contributed by Old Orchard Staff
The combination of Apple Cherry juice and lemonade concentrate make for a fruity and delicious citrus-scented pork loin. This recipe could easily be adapted to thick pork chops for an easy weeknight meal.
- 2 cups of Old Orchard Wild Cherry 100% juice
- 3/4 cup of cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoon Old Orchard Lemonade frozen concentrate
- Boneless pork loin, 3 to 4 pounds
- Combine all ingredients in saucepan and bring to boil.
- Reduce heat to a simmer and cook for 5 minutes.
- Let cool and transfer to pan.
- Pour juice on pork loin when cooking.
- Roast at 325 degrees for 50 to 55 minutes.