Carrot Cake Smoothie Bowl
Contributed by Old Orchard Staff
Who doesn't love the simplicity of smoothies and the delightful taste of carrot cake? Now, you can have both - all in one! This recipe is guilt-free but still packed with flavor!
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup of steamed, cooled carrots
- 1/2 cup of cooked, cooled oatmeal
- 1/2 cup of vanilla greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp. of Old Orchard Organic Apple Concentrate (we recommend mixing up the rest of the concentrate in a separate pitcher)
- 1 tsp. of cinnamon
- shaved coconut
- vanilla greek yogurt
- chopped walnuts
- chopped dates
- sprinkle of cinnamon
- Dump all ingredients, except for toppings into blender.
- Blend, pour & top with desired toppings!
Watch our How-To Video Here: