Contributed by Old Orchard Staff
Store bought granola can be high in sugar and calories. Registered dietitian, Amy Bragagnini, shows us how to make healthy, homemade granola using Old Orchard's frozen apple juice concentrate.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Combine rolled oats, wheat germ and walnuts in a large bowl.
- Transfer mixture to a glass baking dish, spreading in an even layer. Bake for 25 minutes.
- Combine juice concentrate, brown sugar and oil.
- Add wet ingredients to oat mixture and stir to combine.
- Add dried cranberries and stir to combine.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
Watch our How-to Video: