Kiwi Gelatin Cups
Contributed by Old Orchard Staff
These fruity gelatin cups are a great healthy treat for kids and adults alike! With no added sugar other than the natural fruit sugars, it’s a great choice for an after school snack or healthier dessert option.
- 4 cups Old Orchard Kiwi Strawberry 100% Juice*
- 4 envelopes of unflavored gelatin
- 4 kiwis, peeled and sliced into thin rounds
- In a large bowl, mix the gelatin with 1 cup of juice and allow to stand for a few minutes.
- Heat the remaining 3 cups of juice in a saucepan until just boiling.
- Pour over the juice and gelatin mixture and stir until dissolved.
- Place kiwi slices in the bottom of a 9” x 9” glass pan, or use small glass cups for individual servings.
- Pour gelatin mixture into pan or cups and chill in refrigerator until completely firm.
*Substitute with 100% Apple Juice and some green food coloring for a fun green-colored treat! Can also be made with Healthy Balance Apple or Apple Kiwi Strawberry reduced-sugar juice drinks.