Roasted Chicken Salad with Apple-Raspberry Vinaigrette Dressing
Contributed by pacheco
- 2-boneless roasted chicken breasts, chopped
- 12-oz ready-to-use package of salad greens of your choice
- 2-peeled and cored gala apples, sliced into bite-size wedges
- 1 cup fresh raspberries Combine above - set aside
In 1-qt glass jar, combine:
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup Old Orchard Apple-Raspberry frozen concentrate
- 2-teaspoons Dijon mustard Place lid on jar
Shake vigorously for approximately 1 minute. Toss salad with dressing. Chill for 1-hour. Garnish with toasted croutons, pecans, walnuts, or pinon nuts before serving.
To prepare chicken breasts:
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 t. sea salt
- 1 t. coarsely ground pepper
Rinse chicken breasts, pat dry with paper towel.
Place chicken onto baking sheet, coat with extra virgin olive oil; salt and pepper lightly.
Bake uncovered in 350 degree oven for approx. 25 minutes. Cool before chopping