Old Orchard Juicy Ham
Contributed by CarieA
- 1 smoked fully cooked 6-8 pound ham
- 2 cans 20 oz pineapple chunks drained
- 1 jar 6 oz cherries drained
- 1 or 2 apples, peeled and chopped
- 3 cups Old orchard Apple juice
- Break out the crock pot and pour the apple juice in it.
- Combine the pineapple chunks and cherries; set aside.
- Chop apple put in bottom of crock pot with juice.
- Take half of the pineapple and cherry mixture and add to apple juice.
- Put ham in crock pot; top with other half pineapple cherry mixture.
- Cook on low 6-7 hours.
- Spoon Old Orchard apple juice and fruit over ham.
Enjoy!!!!!! My family does.