Mojito Min-tea Lemonade
Contributed by jerseygirl21376
- 1 12oz frozen concentrate Old Orchard Country-Style Lemonade
- 5-7 Regular tea bags (such as Lipton, Red Rose, or Salada)
- 12 Medium to Large fresh mint leaves
- 6-8 oz. of seltzer water
- In a small bowl or mortar, using the underside of an ice-cream scoop or a pestle, gently crush the mint leaves and place into pitcher
- Prepare lemonade as directed on can into pitcher and pour on top of mint leaves
- Place 5 regular black tea bags into the pitcher and add 2-3 handfuls of ice
- Pour 6-8 ounces of seltzer water on top and stir mixture
- Let tea bags steep for at least 15 minutes.
Enjoy with a cold glass and a straw; refrigerate when not in use….if there is any left!