Apple Cranberry Pie
Contributed by Marty65
Apples and cranberries are quite the duo - why not put them together in a warm and delicious pie? Perfect to serve this holiday season!
*Preheat the oven to 350 degrees before you begin*
- Put the Pie Dough in the pie tin, and press the dough against the rim of the pie tin to keep the dough from moving.
- In a big saucepan on medium heat, mix the Sliced Apples and Crushed Cranberries together and slowly pour a half a cup of the Cranberry Apple Juice into the mixture while you mix.
- After about 2 minutes put the heat down to low and thoroughly mix in a quarter cup of sugar until completely dissolved.
- Now pour the entire mixture into the pie tin with the Pie Dough inside and cover the top with a layer of Pie Dough, pinching the edges of the Pie Dough to the rim of the pie tin to form a seal.
- Put the pie in the oven for 30 to 45 minutes depending on when it gets a golden color / well done on the top.