Contributed by adnichols
- 1 Can of Old Orchard Frozen Strawberry Lemonade
- 2/3 Can of Old Orchard Frozen Orange juice
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 – 2 litters of cherry 7-up or plain 7-up or Sprite (keep this cold in fridge before use)
- Vanilla ice cream (optional)
- In a punch bowl mix the first 3 ingredients
- You can do this Frozen or Thawed (tip: much easier to mix thawed but keep it chilled till ready to add soda and serve)
- Add your choice of soda from above (I prefer cherry flavor) add 1st litter and then taste to you liking for more to add.
- Then serve.
This is a great punch that you can really play with and make to your liking. If your worried about it not staying cold add some scoops of Vanilla Ice cream and the kids are sure to love.
Not sure what to do with left over orange juice. Its a good excuse to make Orange Julius!