Old Orchard Fruit Leather
- Preheat oven to lowest setting (about 175°)
- Mix ingredients together in a bowl.
- Use a silicone mat and place over cookie sheet with edges.
- Spread a thin layer of the mixture on the mat (about 1/4 inches thick).
- Let dry in the oven about three and half hours or until it peels from the mat as one whole piece (not tearing).
- Take out and let cool for 10 minutes
- Place a sheet of parchment over pan and press down so the fruit leather adheres to the parchment paper.
- Flip pan over, and peel off silicone mat so you are left with the fruit leather stuck to the parchment paper.
- Cut into strips with clean scissors. Place in snack size ziploc bags and use in school lunches or as snacks.
Watch Our How-To Video