Hawaiian Chicken Kabobs
Create that island feel with these tangy Hawaiian chicken kabobs the whole family will love!
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 Large sweet onion
- 1 Large green pepper
- 1 fresh pineapple
- 1# grape tomatoes
- wooden skewers soaked in water/ pineapple juice
- 2 cups Old Orchard Healthy Balance Pineapple Orange juice
- Salt and pepper
- Cut chicken into 1 inch cubes, place in a zip lock bag and add pineapple orange juice to marinade 6-8 hours or overnight.
- Cut onions, green pepper, and pineapple into 1 inch chunks.
- Arrange chicken, veggies, and pineapple on soaked wooden skewers. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place over hot coals on the grill and cook 20-30 minutes until done.
- Serve with rice or baked potatoes.