Hot Holiday Sangria
Contributed by strigoivii
This Hot Holiday Sangria will make your home smell wonderful during the holidays and is delicious and warming.
- 1 64oz Bottle of Old Orchard Apple Cider
- 2 750ml Bottles Dry Red Wine (I prefer Syrah)
- 1/3 cup Brown Sugar Mulling Spices to taste (bundled in cheesecloth for easy removal)
- Sliced Apples, Sliced Oranges, Sliced Lemons, Cranberries (Any festive fruit of your preference)
- Combine the first three ingredients in a crock pot or large pot.
- Add the Mulling spices and fruit.
- Heat slowly to bring it to drinking temperature.