Apple Clove Chicken
Contributed by sparklelake
There is a little sugar, a little spice and a whole lot of tasty going on in this Apple Clove Chicken Recipe!
- 4 skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tsp. ground cloves
- 1/2 c. Old Orchard apple juice
- 1/2 tsp. orange extract
- 1/2 c. brown sugar
- Sautee chicken in pan until browned (use olive oil or butter).
- Add juice, brown sugar, cloves, and orange extract--cover and simmer.
- After 10 minutes, remove cover and cook on medium until sauce thickens. Serve and enjoy!!