Apple Cranberry Pulled Pork
Contributed by sanjery
These lip-smacking Apple Cranberry Pulled Pork sandwiches will surely be a crowd-pleaser!
- 5lb boneless pork tenderloin roast
- 1 64 oz bottle Old Orchard Apple Cranberry juice
- 1 large onion sliced
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- black pepper coarsely ground
- 1/2 envelope Lipton dry onion soup mix
- BBQ sauce of choice
- 6 Ciabiatta rolls, toasted
- Put roast in a medium baking dish, add all ingredients & 1, 1/2 cup apple cranberry juice
- mix & let set 1 hour.
- Cover tightly with foil, bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
- Uncover & test for 160 in center of roast
- if done pull the meat or chop & add 1 cup more of juice.
- recover & bake another 30 minutes, add your favorite bbq sauce just to moisten or add more juice and serve on toasted buns.