Jalapeno Cucumber Margarita
Contributed by salame
Getting tired of the same old margarita taste? Kick things up a notch with Old Orchard 100% Orange juice, refreshing cucumber and a little jalapeno - a little spice never hurt anybody!
- 1/2 cup tequila, or more to taste
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup Old Orchard 100% Orange Juice
- 1/4 cup simple syrup
- 1 jalapeno pepper, halved and seeded
- 4 thin slices cucumber, or more to taste
- 4 wedges lime
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt, or as needed
- ice, as needed
- Stir tequila, lime juice, orange juice, and simple syrup together in a pitcher with a lid; add jalapeno pepper and thin cucumber slices.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Run a wedge of lime along the rim of each of four pint glasses.
- Spread kosher salt onto a flat plate; press glass rims into salt to coat.
- Fill glass with ice and pour margarita over the ice.
- Garnish with cucumber slice.