Contributed by Ezimm1414
With these Lemonade Cookies you can enjoy the taste of summer along with a sweet treat!
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition
- Combine flour and baking soda; add to the creamed mixture alternately with 1/3 cup old orchard watermelon cucumber lemonade, beating well after each addition
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets
- Bake at 400° for 8 minutes
- Remove to wire racks. Brush with 1/2 cup Old Orchard Watermelon Cucumber Lemonade, sprinkle with sugar
Makes: 6 dozen.