Old Orchard Lemonade Cupcakes
Contributed by kpayne1027
Infuse your dessert with the taste of summer - Old Orchard Lemonade Cupcakes are a tasty treat for any occasion!
- 1 1/3 C all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 3/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt---sift together in large bowl
- 1/4 C canola oil
- 2/3 C sugar
- 1 C almond milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/4 C Old Orchard Country Style Lemonade
- 1 Tbsp. lemon zest.
- 1 can of lemon or vanilla frosting
- Sift together dry ingredients in a separate bowl
- In separate bowl, mix: 1/4 C canola oil, 2/3 C sugar, 1 C almond milk, 1 tsp vanilla, 1/4 C Old Orchard Country Style Lemonade, 1 TBsp lemon zest.
- Mix dry ingredients into wet
- Preheat oven to 350
- Pour into cupcake/muffin tins with paper liners in
- Bake 16-18 minutes
- Frost when completely cooled