Sizzling Orange-Teriyaki Steak
Contributed by AngelaMarie1971
Nothing screams summer more than a sizzling steak on the grill! Add an Orange-Teriyaki glaze for a tasty change!
- 4 8 ounce New York Strip Steaks
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 fresh garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon black sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoons fresh ginger, minced
- 1/4 cup Old Orchard Orange Juice
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- Begin the sauce by heating the oil over medium low heat in a small pan on your your grill's side burner (or stovetop).
- Add the garlic, sesame seeds and ginger.
- Stir until fragrant, about 1 1/2 minutes.
- Whisk in the orange juice and teriyaki sauce.
- Simmer for 5-7 minutes (until it thickens a little) and remove from heat.
- On the part of the grill set to high, sear steaks on each side and then grill for 4 1/2 minutes on each side (for medium) with lid closed.
- Remove steaks to platter and brush with orange-teriyaki glaze. Allow to rest 5 minutes and serve. (Serves 4)