Summer Celery Salad
Contributed by Momma Connie
- 5 cups thinly sliced celery, include the leaves
- 8 oz bag of Craisins
- 1 1/2 cups of frozen peas
- 1 can of drained mandarin oranges
- 4 oz shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 -3/4 cup toasted walnuts
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Whisk together dressing ingredients
- In a large bowl, mix together all other ingredients except cheese and walnuts
- Refrigerate for 1 hour take out of fridge and add Parmesan cheese, walnuts, and salt and pepper to taste
- Toss and is ready to serve.
This recipe stays crisp and crunchy for days!!