Tropical Orange Pineapple Cheesecake
Contributed by lilac8265
Tropical Orange Pineapple Cheesecake is just the dessert you need to feel like you're on a small "getaway"!
- 1 1/2 cups crushed shortbread cookies
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 ground macadamia nuts
- 1 container of whipped topping
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut, toasted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9 inch springform pan.
- In a small bowl, combine the shortbread crumbs and the sugar.
- Add the butter and nuts, mix.
- Press onto the bottom of a 9 inch pie plate and about a half inch up the sides.
- Bake crust for about 4-6 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl add the cream cheese, yogurt, sugar, eggs, vanilla, pineapple orange juice and salt. Mix well and pour into cooled crust.
- Bake for about 45-50 minutes or until cheesecake is almost set. T
- ake out and cool.
- Top cooled cheesecake with the toasted cococnut.